Date Protection Policy
The processing of data on this website is performed by the website operator. For contact information, refer to the contact page of this website.
Your rights as a data subject
Via the contact data provided in the Company Information, you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Information about your data which we store and its processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data which we store,
- Restriction of the data processing, if we cannot delete your data due to legal requirements,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us, and
- Data portability, if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can file a complaint with your competent supervisory body at any time. Your competent supervisory body depends on the federal state of your residence, your employment or the presumed infringement.
A list of supervisory bodies (for the non-public sector) with addresses is available here: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
Purpose of the data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection policy.
Your personal data is not forwarded to third parties except for the stated purposes.
We provide your personal data to third parties only if:
- You have expressly given us your consent to do so,
- Processing of the data is necessary for conclusion of a contract with you,
- Processing of the data is necessary for fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- Processing of the data is necessary to protect legitimate interests, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
Collection of general information when you visit our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) contains, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, etc. This is exclusively information that cannot be correlated with your identity.
This information is necessary for technical reasons, for the correct delivery of website content that you request, and is inevitable when you use the Internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring trouble-free connection to the website,
- Ensuring uninterrupted use of our website,
- Assessment of system security and stability, as well as other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest as stated in the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your data to draw any direct conclusions about your identity. The only recipients of the data are the responsible body and any order processing personnel.
We may statistically analyze anonymous information of this type to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called coolies. Cookies are small text files that are transmitted from our website server to your hard drive. In this way, we automatically receive certain data, such as your
- IP address, browser, operating system, and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies cannot be used to launch programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in the cookies, we can facilitate navigation and the correct display of our website.
The data we collect is never forwarded to third parties, nor is it associated with personal data without your consent.
To ensure the secure transmission of your data, we use state-of-the-art encryption processes (e.g., SSL) via HTTPS.
Modification of our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to modify this data protection policy so it always complies with the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection policy, such as the introduction of new services. In that case, the new data protection policy applies when you visit our website again.
Questions for the data protection representative
If you have any questions about data protection, you can e-mail us or directly contact the individual in our organization who is responsible for data protection:
The data protection policy was prepared in part using the data protection policy generator from activeMind AG.
Last revised: October 2023
Breckerfelder Str. 138
+49 2333 8369-0